Friday, June 27, 2014

Hi UK!^^

----------------------------
09.06.2014-11.06.2014
----------------------------
Bello, UK~
It is a country that I like the most...^^
Now, let's see some pictures...=)

























































Well... It is my Life for the 1st week in UK...❤❤

I like this country so much...^^ ☻
The sky is so beautiful...☻
The weather is so cold...
The people in Sheffield are so friendly...nice!❤

The 1st day I reached Sheffield, it was a rainy day...

After tidy up my things, we just walked around in a street called London Road...

The second day I went to a beautiful place which is Mayfield in Sheffield... ☻❤

There got many of Alpaca, sheep, and cows..☻❤
It is a awesome place in Sheffield...^^ ☻❤

After that, I went to MU stadium and Manchester City Central on the 3rd day. ☻

The stadium is really big and nice.. ☻❤
Although I'm not a football fans, but it make me feel glad that I was being there... ☻❤


To be Continue...☻☻☻

☺☺☺☺☺☺

No comments:

Post a Comment