Friday, June 27, 2014

Hi UK!^^

----------------------------
09.06.2014-11.06.2014
----------------------------
Bello, UK~
It is a country that I like the most...^^
Now, let's see some pictures...=)

























































Well... It is my Life for the 1st week in UK...

I like this country so much...^^ 
The sky is so beautiful...
The weather is so cold...
The people in Sheffield are so friendly...nice!

The 1st day I reached Sheffield, it was a rainy day...

After tidy up my things, we just walked around in a street called London Road...

The second day I went to a beautiful place which is Mayfield in Sheffield... 

There got many of Alpaca, sheep, and cows..
It is a awesome place in Sheffield...^^ 

After that, I went to MU stadium and Manchester City Central on the 3rd day. 

The stadium is really big and nice.. 
Although I'm not a football fans, but it make me feel glad that I was being there... 


To be Continue...



No comments:

Post a Comment