Thursday, May 12, 2011

12/05/11+result

haha...
long time didnt write blog dy~
bcos I have nothing to write...=P

Today,
my semester three result came out...
finally I have passed all the papers in my diploma year one...lol
now diploma year two is coming...
still have four semester have to go,
to finish whole the diploma...
after tat, advance diploma...
oh my god, I have not dare to imagine...
but I'm still must do my best~!
Then about the result,
hehe...
total for these 3 semester,
I am quite sactisfied loh~=)
as 1 of my fren said,
the result is tell us wat we should do after we get the result...
it can tell us,
we should work harder than before...
so that we can improve ourselves~=)

In our life,
still have many things we need to learn...
learn to be patient,
learn to accept,
learn to have wider vision,
learn to be tolerant,
learn to let go the thing tat not belong to u,
learn to be a better person...=)
all these r wat I am going to learn
& start from now!=)

=GAMBATEH=

No comments:

Post a Comment